New Luxury Openings for Middle East – 6 new hotels
The Middle East have added extensively to their already booming hotel market with 6 further top end hotels. There have been three recent openings across the UAE’s rather busy hotel market with two in Dubai and one in Abu Dhabi.
The recent openings include:
- Anantara Jabal Al Akhdar Resort, Oman
- Marsa Malaz Kempinski, Qatar
- Intercontinental Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Fairmont Ajman, UAE
- Zaya Nurai Island, Abu Dhabi
- Four Seasons Bahrain Bay, Bahrain
The number of top end hotels has left some to question whether the fast paced growth of the luxury market will slow in 2016.