BusyEvent Enhances DataKeys Functionality – Offers Immediate Access to Event Attendee Interaction Data from Mobile App
Simple, two-click workflow makes anytime access to attendee tracking information straightforwardand streamlined for exhibitors, speakers and sponsors
THE AMERICAS INCENTIVE, BUSINESS TRAVEL & MEETINGS EXHIBITION (AIBTM) Orlando, FL and Saint Louis, MO –June 11, 2014 – BusyEvent Mobile announces the release of its enhanced DataKeys. The mobile platform’s optimized flagship feature makes it easier then ever for event sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers to collect, purchase, and download reliable attendee data points at any time before, during or after an event.
DataKeys monitor 25 unique attendee interactions over the course of an event’s full life cycle. This digital trail is rich in detailed data including sessions attended, exhibitors visited, check-in’s at sponsor events, social shares, and 1-to-1 interactions. The purchase of DataKeys is conducted in the mobile event app. The DataKeys can then be leveraged immediately in a booth or stand on the event floor for onsite meeting/session note taking, lead qualification and real-time prospect commentary. Leads can also be directly exported into CRM, SFA and marketing automation applications for immediate use in sales activity and campaigns.
According to Gartner, “Marketers are obsessed with data — from internal sources such as lead capture, sales systems and website analytics — and external sources such as the Web, mobile and social. But you need to know how to distinguish the signal from the noise.” BusyEvent’s DataKeys capture salient, value-driven data that provides distinct insight into activities and relevant business intelligence rather than just the traditional contact info provided by lead scanning systems.
“BusyEvent is committed to leveraging our mobile platform to provide, not only a powerful event app, but the tools to drive additive value for every participant in the event, “said David Schenberg, co-founder of BusyEvent Mobile. “We know that prospect and customer data is why most companies decide to sponsor and exhibit. DataKeys give them immediate access to what they really want, in real time, even on the show floor. It also gives significant insight into areas that were previously untracked like social occasions and general sessions. It’s a win-win, and we’re excited to see our event organizers profiting from this useful technology feature.”
BusyEvent DataKeys bring unique value to every category of event constituent, including:
Value to Exhibitors:
- Track and manage interaction data as attendees check-in at your booth
- Access leads in an immediately editable, organized digital format
- Avoid scanning or retyping business cards into a CRM system post event
- Gather data on how attendees are interacting with a brand at events
- Analyze actions as KPIs and follow up with targeted prospects directly at the event
Value to Sponsors:
- Have access to lead data derived from event sponsorship without necessarily participating in event exhibition
- Track attendance and interaction at keynotes, general sessions and social events
- Understand attendee search data for session types, topics and sponsoring companies
Value to Speakers:
- Capture attendance and interaction data from sessions, polls, document downloads and evaluations
- Understand attendee interests via personal agenda building data
- Review keyword tag searches by event attendees and correlate directly to session attendance
Value to Event Producers:
- Gain insight into high-level event data including session attendance, attendee patterns, room capacity and count
- Understand and segment groups via specific criteria, areas of interest, company affiliation, job title, tag searches, supplemental downloaded materials
- Gather direct data on social media and networking participation at every stage of the event without the need for third-part social tracking
- Produce a new, secure, self-service revenue stream from events with no additional resources or financial investment
- Solidify commitments to exhibitor and sponsor value by providing the data desired by most companies paying to participate in events
For more information, read the BusyEvent Blog, or follow BusyEvent on Twitter @busyevent.
BusyEvent is a St. Louis, Missouri-based company comprised of a team of event professionals with decades of experience as event producers, managers and operators. The team uses real-world practice creating SaaS applications to provide technology solutions that leverage opportunities, solve the challenges that event professionals face, and support events of all sizes. The mobile platform’s intelligent mobile solutions benefit attendees and drive revenue for stakeholders to provide a new ‘Big Data’ opportunity in a largely untracked industry that significantly increases ROI and business value for event participants. For more information, visit www.busyevent.com.